本帖最后由 雨荷风 于 2015-10-8 05:49 编辑
【月上西楼作品】英诗汉译
How do I love thee?
我是多么的爱你
by Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861)
伊丽莎白.巴雷特.勃朗宁
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
问我爱你多真 让我细数种种滋味
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
爱你到我的灵魂 所能探索到的宽广和深邃
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
当我的灵魂抵达九天玄冥
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
寻求神恩
I love thee to the level of every day's
让我爱你 生生不息
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
像太阳 烛光的温情,是轻轻地照耀
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
自由地爱你 就像人类争取自由的权利
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise
爱你的纯粹 正如爱你对颂扬的厌弃
I love thee with the passion put to use
我用激情肆意地爱你
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
怀着沉寂的忧伤和纯真信念。
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
好似失而复得 我的爱
With my lost saints - I love with the breath,
将一个迷失的信徒 缠绕至一息尚存
Smiles, tears, of all my life! - and, if God choose,
如果上帝让我以 微笑 泪水和整个生命换取
I shall but love thee better after death.
我选择来生 更加爱你
|