使用验证码登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1904|回复: 7

《林青诗文选 汉英对照》出版

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-18 11:04:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

作者简介
    林青,本名李欣君。中国当代女诗人。1965年12月出生于云南腾冲县。祖籍甘肃,祖先卫边至腾冲。大专文化。先后在商业、农业、文化单位工作。曾进行农民行为研究,并发表《农业推广中的农民行为研究》一文。1991年开始发表诗歌作品。部分作品被翻译成英文、日文、法文、俄文、希腊文等发表在国内外报刊。部分诗作被收入《20世纪中国新诗选》(中英对照)、《世界当代诗人大辞典》(混语版)等多种重要选本。曾多次荣获全国性诗歌奖。2005年被国际诗歌翻译研究中心评选为“2005年度国际最佳诗人”,2007年被希腊国际文学艺术学院评选为“2007年度最佳诗人”。主要作品集有《发现》、《林青诗选》(中英对照)、《空白》(中英对照)等。
About the author
Lin Qing, originally named Li Xinjun, is acontemporary poetess, born in Tengchong county, Yunnan province, in December,1965. Her forefathers migrated to Tengchong as a frontier guard, thus herancestral home is actually Gansu. After graduated from junior college, sheworked successively in governmental organizations of business, agriculture andliterature. She once studied the behaviors of peasants and published an article"Study on Peasants Behaviors During the Process of Agricultural Extension". Since 1991, she started to publishpoems and then part of her works were translated into English, Japanese, French,Russian and Greek on newspapers at home and abroad. Some of her poems are compiledin Selected New Chinese Poems of 20thCentury (Chinese-English) and ADictionary of Contemporary International Poets (Multilingual) as well asother anthologies. What’s more, Lin had been awarded poetry prizes for severaltimes. In 2005, Lin was elected by the IPTRC as the annual best internationalpoet and chosen by the GILAS as the annual best poet of 2007. Her majoranthologies include Findings, SelectedPoems of Lin Qing (Chinese-English), and Void (Chinese-English), etc.

译者简介
颜海峰,笔名木樨黄谷、水中山,男,民盟盟员,1982年生于曲阜。山东师范大学英语语言文学学士,苏州大学外国语言学与应用语言学硕士。师从典籍英译大家汪榕培,致力于中国典籍英译和现当代中外诗歌的翻译研究。中国中文信息学会会员、济南作家协会会员、《世界诗人》季刊客座总编,现就职于山东政法学院。曾参译《英译乐府诗精华》(“外教社中国文化汉外对照丛书”之一)、《中国历代典藏故事精选》(“中国经典文化故事系列”之一)、参编《世界文学经典》(北京师范大学出版社,2015)、译诗集《谢哈布·加尼姆诗选》(英汉对照)。发表译诗、双语诗、中文古体诗近千首,散见于《中国当代诗歌导读》、《诗文杂志》、《世界诗人》、《天津诗人》、《新诗》、《大昆仑》等杂志期刊。2012年获国际诗歌翻译研究中心、国际汉语诗坛最佳翻译家称号。

About thetranslator
Yan Haifeng, born in Qufu (Confucius’ birthplace) in 1982, is a poet,writer and translator who lives in Jinan and usually publishes his translationsunder the name of B. O. Yan. In 2011, he joined China Democratic Leagueand Chinese Information Processing Society of China. He became a member ofWriters Association of Jinan in 2014. Now he is one of the visiting deputymanaging editors of the World PoetsQuarterly and an English teacher in Shandong University of PoliticalScience and Law. He graduated from the Foreign Languages Department of ShandongNormal University in 2006 and had a three years of further education in ForeignLanguages Department of Soochow University under the guidance of Professor WangRongpei, a great translator for Chinese classics. He is the co-translator of Gems of Yuefu Ballads, Selections of Classical Chinese Tales, co-transleditorof two series of anthologies compiled by Peking University Press and BeijingNormal University Publishing Group. He has until now written and publishedabout a thousand pieces of translations, bilingual poetry and Chinese poetry.In 2012 he won the annual “International Best Translator” Award issued byInternational Poetry Translation and Research Center (IPTRC).

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-18 11:07:24 | 显示全部楼层
翡翠吟

我是石头,我是骨头
我是石头中的石头
我是骨头中的骨头
流水不侵
流云不染
顽固不化
不可理喻
深埋地下亿万年
不朽不枯
不腐不烂
浑浑然
一块硬骨头
心窍不开,不知东西南北
心思不繁,不懂尊卑贵贱
出土,是碧玉
在地,是顽石
时间长河里
侵不蚀
磨不损
响当当一块

硬  骨  头

Ode to the Emerald
I am stone, I am bone
I am the stone of stones
I am the bone of bones
That cannot be eroded
By flowing water or drifting clouds
I am stiff and stubborn, impervious
To reason. Buried deep in the earth
For millions upon millions of years
I remain imperishable and unwithered
I am a hard bone all over
With a pure heart not knowing a thing
And a simple mind not minding the world
I would be a jade if I am unearthed
I, however, remain a hard stone underneath
A really hard stone
That is hard to erode or wear
In the long river of time

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-18 17:33:21 | 显示全部楼层
祝贺大作发布。请转到译诗微信公众号呗。

点评

好哇O(∩_∩)O哈哈~  发表于 2016-8-19 09:21
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-8-24 08:32:02 | 显示全部楼层
祝贺出刊啊!!什么时候也帮我译几个,哈哈

点评

给冬哥译诗是义务和责任哈哈,如果出版译诗集,不收稿费  发表于 2016-9-21 17:15
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-9-29 08:28:18 | 显示全部楼层
封面设计欣赏!

点评

多谢诗友。问候国庆快乐!  发表于 2016-10-3 18:31
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中诗网 ( 京ICP备:12024093号-1|京公网安备 11010502045403号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 02:56 , Processed in 0.141260 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.