找回密码
 立即注册

微信扫码登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1955|回复: 4

how I wish, you could understand me

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-19 22:41:45 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
everyone has a dark corner
每个人都有一个死角
you cant walk out yourself
自己走不出来,
and others cant break in
别人也闯不进去。
so I put my innermost secrets there
我把最深沉的秘密放在那里。
if you do not comprehend, I wont blame you.
你不懂我,我不怪你。

everyone has a wound
每个人都有一道伤口,
heavy or light, pretending it never exist by  covering it with cloth
或深或浅,盖上布,以为不存在。
I paint there most red with my own blood
我把最殷红的鲜血涂在那里。
if you do not comprehend, I wont  blame you.
你不懂我,我不怪你。

everyone has a relationship
每个人都有一场爱恋,
by heart, by all of your affairs, touched and sad
用心、用情、用力,感动也感伤。
I bury my whole appetite emotion there
我把最炙热的心情 藏在那里。
if you do not comprehend, I wont  blame you.
你不懂我,我不怪你。

everyone has one line of tears
每个人都有 一行眼泪,
we drink icy water and turn it into hot tears
喝下的冰冷的水,酝酿成的热泪。
I place my biggest grievance there
我把最心酸的委屈汇在那里
if you do not comprehend, I wont  blame you.
你不懂我,我不怪你。

everyone has a confession of love
每个人都有一段告白,
nervous but full of truth and bravery
忐忑、不安,却饱含真心和勇气。
I used my most lyric words in it
我把最抒情的语言用在那里。
if you do not comprehend, I wont  blame you.
你不懂我,我不怪你。

you will never see my appearance when I am fallen for you most seriously
你永远 也看不见我 最爱你的时候,
cause I love you most when you are out of my eyesight
因为我只有在看不见你的时候,才最爱你。
so, you wont see my most lonely time
同样,你永远也看不见我最寂寞的时候,
cause I only feel lonely when you are not by my side
因为我只有在你看不见我的时候,我才最寂寞。

may be, I am too good at hiding my sorrow
也许,我太会隐藏自己的悲伤。
may be, I can comfort my pain very well
也许,我太会安慰自己的伤痕。
from cloudy, rainy to sunny, I dropped by all the mug and the wind
从阴雨走到艳阳,我路过泥泞、路过风。
till today, but how I wish, you could understand me
一路走来,你若懂我,该有多好。

        Sam 译自莫言《你若懂我,那该多好!》

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-19 23:11:30 | 显示全部楼层
欣赏!问好楼主!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-22 12:16:44 | 显示全部楼层
原作善用最浅显的语言,阐发最普遍的真理。“我把最殷红的鲜血涂在那里”一句似觉生硬。译文紧跟原文节拍,只是觉得“太过忠实”。愚见。
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-4-10 17:23:26 | 显示全部楼层
学习 拜读了
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中诗网 ( 京ICP备:12024093号-1|京公网安备 11010502045403号 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-17 13:39 , Processed in 0.096140 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表