https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz ... WH4&wx_header=1
宫岳霖 诗八首

作者/宫岳霖     朗诵/中国红 李一凡

宫岳霖 诗八首

(一)

独步江头别梦怜,月光如水水如天。

一壶浊酒开怀饮,了却红尘半世缘。

The moon is suspended from sky.

And the shadow of it is reflected in the water, so it seems that the sky is sharing the same space with the water.

I take my stroll myself by the river, and can not help thinking of a  bosom friend of mine whom I have to meet in dreams. Oh, that really makes me sad.

(二)

浮沉随浪酒消愁,谁说男儿不泪流?

但得真情风雨外,任它聚散两悠悠。

With a cup of wine that I expect to drive my sadness away in my hand, I do every effort of mine to forget about the experiences of loving someone in the first half of my life.

My thinking of her is being stirred up with the water together, that the strong wind gets no  any chance to drive the pain away from me.

And the tears of mine burst out, even if I am a strong man.

(三)

浩浩江涛瑟瑟风,奔腾直下洞庭雄。

蓦悲秋肃芳菲尽,落日孤烟旧梦空。

We have been apart for very long, so that we will get no any chances of being with each other anymore.

There blows the cold  wind and flows the flooding water.

My declining years are fading away like the dying flowers meeting their deaths day by day.

(四)

问君何事醉天涯?独倚苍茫历岁华。

琴韵歌声牵旧梦,两行清泪寄烟霞。

Their memories of the past days are like the setting sun disappearing like the  smoke.

What on earth I am carried away by?

I once was devoting myself to my career that I spent the most beautiful youth time of mine for it.

The fair-sounding tweedles arouses my endless thinking of her. Thinking about the love we used to share together, my tears lost their control under the setting sun.

(五)

惊涛卷雪大江流,淘去沧桑洗尽愁。

仰啸云天凌逸志,一腔热望谱春秋。

The violent waves of the water billows. And it takes the tragic memories away.

I devoted my loyalty and life to my fatherland.

An older scholar puts his talent to good use, that's because he cherishes the positive energy.

(六)

书生老去拥书城,眼底江山笔下横。

竦立劲松鳞甲动,如龙势欲海天行。

He must have experienced the various kinds of struggles, and he firmly stands upright.

The frozen river is turned into an endless plain which is as clear as sky.

(七)

一水晶莹似碧空,梅花明月影交融。

世间难觅清如许,帘卷魂销曳梦中。

The moonlight is shining and the branches of the plum trees are swinging.

How has there been so many things that people are satisfied with in the world?

(八)

把酒长歌踏暮冬,浮光千里映梅彤。

欲乘岚雾携明月,寄与年华馥郁浓。

Let 's forget about all the stories and spend our declining years happily.

And cherish a new hope and make ourselves newly developed.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-6 19:57:07 | 显示全部楼层
独步江头别梦怜,月光如水水如天。
一壶浊酒开怀饮,了却红尘半世缘。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-6 19:57:19 | 显示全部楼层
The moon is suspended from sky.

And the shadow of it is reflected in the water, so it seems that the sky is sharing the same space with the water.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-6 19:57:30 | 显示全部楼层
I take my stroll myself by the river, and can not help thinking of a  bosom friend of mine whom I have to meet in dreams. Oh, that really makes me sad.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-6 19:57:47 | 显示全部楼层
浮沉随浪酒消愁,谁说男儿不泪流?
但得真情风雨外,任它聚散两悠悠。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-6 19:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
With a cup of wine that I expect to drive my sadness away in my hand, I do every effort of mine to forget about the experiences of loving someone in the first half of my life.

My thinking of her is being stirred up with the water together, that the strong wind gets no  any chance to drive the pain away from me.

And the tears of mine burst out, even if I am a strong man.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-6 19:58:33 | 显示全部楼层
浩浩江涛瑟瑟风,奔腾直下洞庭雄。
蓦悲秋肃芳菲尽,落日孤烟旧梦空。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-6 19:58:49 | 显示全部楼层
We have been apart for very long, so that we will get no any chances of being with each other anymore.
There blows the cold  wind and flows the flooding water.
My declining years are fading away like the dying flowers meeting their deaths day by day.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-6 19:58:59 | 显示全部楼层
问君何事醉天涯?独倚苍茫历岁华。
琴韵歌声牵旧梦,两行清泪寄烟霞。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-6 19:59:18 | 显示全部楼层
Their memories of the past days are like the setting sun disappearing like the  smoke.
What on earth I am carried away by?
I once was devoting myself to my career that I spent the most beautiful youth time of mine for it.
The fair-sounding tweedles arouses my endless thinking of her. Thinking about the love we used to share together, my tears lost their control under the setting sun.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中诗网 ( 京ICP备:12024093号-1|京公网安备 11010502045403号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:43 , Processed in 0.092183 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.