微信扫码登录

使用验证码登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 57|回复: 9

所有外文诗歌的中文译本都不是诗

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-26 10:52:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
所有外文诗歌的中文译本都不是诗,翻译只能译出原诗的含义,无法译出其诗意、音韵节奏及文化背景、文化根基等。很多人写诗,都在模仿翻译诗,其实,他们模仿的只是外文诗歌的中文大意的写法。这些人都在向翻译人员学习写诗,而不是向外国名家学习写诗。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-26 10:54:25 | 显示全部楼层
《静夜思》翻译: 床前明月光 Moonlight shinning at the foot of my bed, 疑是地上霜 like frost on the ground, 举头望明月 As I raise my head towards the moon, 低头思故乡 my home town fill in my mind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-26 10:58:03 | 显示全部楼层
《静夜思》的各种译法:
1. In the Still of the Night I descry bright moonlight in front of my bed. I suspect it to be hoary frost on the floor. I watch the bright moon, as I tilt back my head. I yearn, while stooping, for my homeland more.

2. A Tranquil Night Abed, I see a silver light, I wonder if it's frost aground. Looking up, I find the moon bright; Bowing, in homesickness I'm drowned.

3. In the Quiet Night So bright a gleam on the foot of my bed Could there have been a frost already? Lifting my head to look, I found that it was moonlight. Sinking back again, I thought suddenly of home.

4. Night Thoughts I wake, and moonbeams play around my bed, Glittering like hoar-frost to my wandering eyes Up towards the glorious moon I raise my head, Then lay me down and thoughts of home arise.

5. On a Quiet Night I saw the moonlight before my couch, And wondered if it were not the frost on the ground. I raised my head and looked out on the mountain noon, I bowed my head and though of my far-off home.

6. The Moon Shines Everywhere Seeing the moon before my couch so bright I thought hoar frost had fallen from the night. On her clear face I gaze with lifted eyes: Then hide them full of Youth sweet memories.

7. Night Thoughts In front of my bed the moonlight is very bright. I wonder if that can be frost on the floor? I list up my head and look at the full noon, the dazzling moon. I drop my head, and think of the home of old days.

8. Thoughts in a Tranquil Night Athwart the bed I watch the moonbeams cast a trail So bright, so cold, so frail, That for a space it gleams Like hoar-frost on the margin of my dreams. I raise my head, - The splendid moon I see: Then droop my head, And sink to dreams of thee - My father land , of thee!

9. Nostalgia A splash of white on my bedroom floor. Hoarfrost? I raise my eyes to the moon, the same noon. As scenes long past come to mind, my eyes fall again on the splash of white, and my heart aches for home.

10. Thoughts at a Quiet NightMoonlight pours down my bed afore, I suspect if it were frost on the floor; Looking up, I peer at the bright moon in the sky; Sinking down, my homesick feelings afar fly.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-26 10:59:28 | 显示全部楼层
你还能不能译出比上述译作水平更高的英文版?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-26 11:05:58 | 显示全部楼层
如果你不懂英文,就请英文高手把这些英文译成中文,你觉得这些译文还是诗吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-18 17:12:21 | 显示全部楼层
太多的人都在模仿翻译诗,其实他们所崇拜的范本并不是诗,只是某诗的中文含义。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-19 17:26:11 | 显示全部楼层
多年前,我看到过很多人写的新诗,感觉很奇怪,为什么大家都把分行的散句叫做诗?深入研究后,才知道这些人模仿的是外文诗的中文译本。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-19 17:35:45 | 显示全部楼层
徐志摩在美国的两所大学和英国的一所大学留学多年,精通英文,完全有实力读懂英文诗,而且他还非常喜欢外文诗。大家看看他写的中文新诗,那才是新诗的感觉。有人批评徐志摩,而其自己的英文水平、中文诗水平能跟徐志摩比吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-19 17:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
写诗容易,写好很难。在徐志摩的大量新诗中,也只有几首写得比较好。最棒的,唯再别康桥。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中诗网 ( 京ICP备:12024093号-1|京公网安备 11010502045403号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 00:16 , Processed in 0.085144 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.