本帖最后由 雨荷风 于 2015-10-8 03:10 编辑
[Croatia] Miroslav Kirin 【克罗地亚】米罗斯拉夫 麒麟 【中 国】宛城卧龙 首译
IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO INDIANS
它永不会在印度人身上发生
The ground – still wet from the afternoon shower. Each little grass-blade persistently returns the raindrops to the sky.
地面——仍湿湿的,源自午后的一场阵雨。每一片小草叶都坚持不懈地把雨滴归还给天空
Having overheard this harmless dialogue, we failed
to notice the nightfall - suddenly it was there,
between two cups of tea.
偶然听到这平和的对话,我们未能注意已是黄昏——在两杯茶的间隙,它突然降临了
The clouds cleared up and I invited you to go out and watch the stars with me.
乌云散去,我邀你出门,一起看天上的星
Little do we know about them but it won’t diminish the pleasure of watching them.
我们知晓它们的点滴,对于观赏,它们是愉悦不已
Later on we resume drinking tea on the porch.
之后,我们重新在门廊饮茶
On the floor – like an empty wallet, a crushed frog. Seems I brought it
地板——如一只空空的钱夹,一只被踩扁的青蛙,似乎是我造成的
on the sticky sole of my sandal. Didn’t hear a thing (as if the death of a live being ought to be audible).
在我唯一带点粘的凉鞋上。并没听到一丝响动(仿佛一个鲜活的生物应听到这种死亡的声响)
It would never happen to Indians, you say, they walk barefoot
out of respect for tiny beings.
它永不会发生在印度人身上,你说,他们裸足踱步是缺乏对渺小生物的尊敬
I will never walk the night garden again, I decide.
我决定,永不在夜晚的花园里散步
Why don’t you write a poem about it, you add having finished reading a collection of ancient Chinese poetry.
为何你不写一首关于它的诗,你继续说到,你已读完一本中国古典诗集
But the thing is, how to write a poem about a crushed frog out of respect for Chinese poets?
而事情是,怎样去为中国诗人写一首诗,关于一只由于尊敬而被踩扁的青蛙?
YOU, WITH YOUR HAIR SWINGING LEFT-RIGHT
你,和你的秀发左右摇摆
They don’t allow me to read on the tram, especially you, with your hair swinging left-right.
他们不允许我在电车上阅读,尤其是你,和你的秀发左右摇摆
You’re tossing it onto the page I am reading, splaaash, all the words vanish and I have to look up at you.
你摇荡它在我正阅读的书页上,披散开来,遮住所有文字,我不得不抬头看你
What would Jane Hirshfield say – why did I stop reading in the middle of her poem To Judgment: An Assay?
简•希什菲尔德将说些什么——为何我在《致审判》的诗行间停顿,是一种考验吗?
You change my life with your hair
你和你的秀发改变了我的生活
“as eating an artichoke changes the taste/ of whatever is eaten after”, says Jane.
简说“如吃洋蓟而改变了口味/ 而不管之后吃了什么”
Hair is of a rather odd nature, seemingly dead: you can cut it, you can burn it. Yet, still grows.
头发有很古怪的性格,表面上死亡:你可以修剪它,烧它,然而,它仍继续生长
And then my lively fingers comb it, get entangled in it, their life gets entangled, someone else’s life does,
they change their taste.
然后我用充满活力的手指梳理它,在其中陷入困境,他们的生活陷入困境,其他人的生活亦是如此
他们改变了自己的口味
Suppose I suddenly wish to see your face as you’re tossing your hair.
在你摇动秀发之时,假定我突然希望看你的脸
At its best I can only hope to see the flash of your hands, that will come out of the blue
最好我希望看到你用手出乎意料地,
to raise your hair, comb it with the fingers, and then let it mercilessly splash across the pages of my book,
去撩起你的秀发,用手指梳理,然后让它任意飘洒,穿越我书本的扉页
like foamy water from the bucket thrown out into the street at the end of the shift at the barber’s.
像下班的理发师,把桶里起着泡沫的水洒向大街
作者简介: 米罗斯拉夫 麒麟:克罗地亚当代著名诗人,作家。1965年出生在克罗地亚的锡萨克,现工作生活在萨格勒布。1984年开始创作。已出版5部诗集和小说。他的诗集和小说被翻译成英语、德语、匈牙利语、罗马尼亚语和俄语。诗篇《从她到永恒》1989年获戈伦树诗歌奖。Tantalon, 诗篇 (Meandar, 1998在萨格勒布出版) ; 相册, 小说 (Vuković & Runjić , Zagreb, 2001); Zukva, poetry (Vuković & Runjić , 2004年在萨格勒布市出版,) ;
说明, 简介部分,我摘录一部分,因为很多词汇不是英文,而是法语,因此翻译的不全,因此后面部分简介省略。
|