|
本帖最后由 雨荷风 于 2015-10-7 21:00 编辑
Full Moon 满月
By Elinor Wylie 埃莉诺 怀利(美)
My bands of silk and miniver 我披的一身丝绸和白色毛皮
Momently grew heavier; 顷刻间变得沉重
The black gauze was beggarly thin; 那黑色的纱布像乞丐一样单薄
The ermine muffled mouth and chin; 貂皮蒙住了嘴和下巴
I could not suck the moonlight in. 我无法把月光吸进来
Harlequin in lozenges 菱形窗玻璃中的丑角
Of love and hate, I walked in these 演绎着爱恨,我走入这些
Striped and ragged rigmaroles; 有斑纹的粗鄙冗长的废话中
Along the pavement my foot soles 沿着我脚底接触的甬道
Trod warily on living coals. 小心地踏在活着的煤炭上
Shouldering the thoughts I loathed, 扛着我所厌恶的思想
In their corrupt disguises clothed, 在它们衣冠下面掩盖着堕落
Morality I could not tear 我无法从我的肋骨中撕破道德
From my ribs, to leave them bare 而把它们留在赤裸的
Ivory in silver air. 乳白、银灰色的空气中
There I walked, and there I raged; 我走到那里,狂怒不已
The spiritual savage caged 精神的野性被囚禁
Within my skeleton, raged afresh 在我的骨骼内部,又重新怒吼起来
To feel, behind a carnal mesh, 感觉,在肉欲的圈套后面,
The clean bones crying in the flesh. 在这个身体里,那些干净的骨头在哭泣
|
|