使用验证码登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2199|回复: 1

[转帖]A Love Song/《英语学习》

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-1-1 13:47:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 雨荷风 于 2015-10-7 12:14 编辑

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="726" border="0"><tbody><tr><td class="sectionhead" valign="middle" align="center" colspan="4">A Love Song<br/><br/>情歌</td><td width="20"></td></tr><tr><td height="1036"></td><td width="88"></td><td valign="top" width="276"><span class="sectiontext">Now that the air is fresher<br/>and the world turned green,<br/>I shall sing once more <br/>of the one I love and desire,<br/>but we are so far apart<br/>that I cannot go and witness<br/>how my words might please her. </span><p class="sectiontext">And nothing can console me<br/>but death, for evil tongues<br/>(may God curse them)<br/>have made us part.<br/>And alas, I so desired her<br/>that now I moan and cry<br/>half mad with grief.</p><p class="sectiontext">I sing of her, yet her beauty<br/>is greater than I can tell,<br/>with her fresh color, lovely eyes,<br/>and white skin, untanned<br/>and untainted by rouge.<br/>She is so pure and noble<br/>that no one can speak ill of her.</p><p class="sectiontext">But above all, one must praise,<br/>it seems to me, her truthfulness,<br/>her manners and her gracious speech,<br/>for she never would betray a friend;<br/>and I was mad to believe<br/>what I heard tell of her<br/>and thus cause her to be angry.</p><p class="sectiontext">I never intended to complain;<br/>and even now, if she so desires,<br/>she could bring me happiness<br/>by granting what I seek.<br/>I cannot go on like this much longer,<br/>for since she's been so far away<br/>I've scarcely slept or eaten.</p><p class="sectiontext">Love is sweet to look upon<br/>but bitter upon parting;<br/>one day it makes you weep<br/>and another skip and dance,<br/>for now I know that the more<br/>one enters love's service,<br/>the more fickle it becomes.</p><p class="sectiontext">Messenger, go with Godspeed<br/>and bring this to my lady,<br/>for I cannot stay here much longer <br/>and live, or be cured elsewhere,<br/>unless I have her next to me,<br/>naked, to kiss and embrace <br/>within a curtained room.</p></td><td width="38"></td><td valign="top" width="286"><span class="ourfont1">空气渐已清新,<br/>大地披上绿装,<br/>我要再次赞美<br/>令我魂牵梦萦的女郎;<br/>无奈天各一方, <br/>我怎能前去探望<br/>我的诗句如何打动她的心房! </span><p class="sectiontext"><span class="ourfont1">何以忘忧,<br/>惟有死亡;<br/>可恨那流言蜚语<br/>使我俩不得相聚。<br/>啊,我多么想念她,<br/>以至于如今长吁短叹,<br/>魂销肠断。</span></p><p class="sectiontext"><span class="ourfont1">我赞美她,可她的美<br/>岂是言辞能够描绘。<br/>她光彩照人,美目流盼,<br/>雪白的肌肤<br/>一尘不染。<br/>她是如此纯洁和高尚<br/>无人可以肆意毁谤。</span></p><p class="sectiontext"><span class="ourfont1">而最可赞美的<br/>还要数她的真诚,<br/>她文雅的举止和亲切的谈吐,<br/>她从不背叛朋友;<br/>我肯定是疯了才会信<br/>那些无稽之谈<br/>惹她愤懑盈心</span></p><p class="sectiontext"><span class="ourfont1">我从未想有怨恨 <br/>即便是现在,假如她愿意,<br/>她便可以答应我的追求,<br/>带给我无限欢娱。<br/>这样的日子我已无法再过,<br/>因为自从与她天各一方,<br/>我便寝食难安。</span></p><p class="sectiontext"><span class="ourfont1">爱情看起来甜蜜,<br/>而离别却使人痛苦;<br/>今日它令你痛不欲生,<br/>明日它却让你欢欣鼓舞;<br/>我终于明白了<br/>堕入情网愈深,<br/>爱情便愈加捉摸不定。</span></p><p class="sectiontext"><span class="ourfont1">信使啊,愿你一路顺风,<br/>把这一消息带给我的女郎,<br/>因为我已无法在此久留,<br/>怕已是时日无多,病入膏肓, <br/>除非她来到我的身旁,<br/>在窗帘低垂的卧室,<br/>让我亲吻和拥抱她赤裸的玉体。</span></p></td><td></td></tr><tr><td height="150"></td><td class="ourfont1" valign="top" colspan="4">注:中世纪在人们印象中是一个“黑暗的世纪”(Dark Age),似乎那时的西方人在教会的严密控制下过着毫无感性的生活。上面这首表现“宫廷爱情”或“骑士爱情”的典型情歌正好反映了中世纪精神生活的另一面。作者瑟卡蒙是12世纪的法国行吟诗人,他在诗中直率、大胆地表达了对情人的热恋之情。从文学的角度看,这首诗不能算上乘之作(原诗应该是压韵的,英文转译时已失去韵律,译文则试图体现某种韵律)。笔者在此之所以把该诗译介给读者,是因为它反映了中世纪后期西方文化中男女关系的微妙变化。在基督教传统的男女关系中,女人是卑微的、依附于男人的;正是女人的化身夏娃引诱亚当偷吃了禁果,最终招致人类的堕落和磨难。然而,在这首诗中,男女关系完全颠倒过来了:女人是高贵的,处于支配地位,而男人却显得卑微和依附;男人向女人求爱,崇拜女人的美貌和美德,历经羞辱和挫败仍痴心不改,甘愿为自己钟爱的女人效劳。近代以来西方文化中兴起的浪漫爱情可以说正是从中世纪后期的宫廷爱情或骑士爱情中演化而来的。</td></tr></tbody></table>

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-4 12:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 雨荷风 于 2015-10-7 12:14 编辑

<p class="sectiontext">Messenger, go with Godspeed<br/>and bring this to my lady,<br/>for I cannot stay here much longer <br/>and live, or be cured elsewhere,<br/>unless I have her next to me,<br/>naked, to kiss and embrace <br/>within a curtained room.<br/>原诗歌好看,</p>

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中诗网 ( 京ICP备:12024093号-1|京公网安备 11010502045403号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 00:43 , Processed in 0.089928 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.