使用验证码登录

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2209|回复: 6

[转帖]泰戈尔的<<飞 鸟 集>>(四)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-1-9 14:37:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 雨荷风 于 2015-10-7 12:09 编辑

&nbsp; 151<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 神的巨大的威权是在柔和的微(风思)里,而不在狂风暴雨之中。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the &nbsp;storm.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 152<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 在梦中,一切事都散漫着,都压着我,但这不过是一个梦呀。但我醒来时,<br/>我便将觉得这些事都已聚集在你那里,我也便将自由了。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;This is a dream in which things are all loose and they oppress.<br/>&nbsp; I shall find them gathered in thee when I awake and shall be free.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 153<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 落日问道:“有谁继续我的职务呢?”<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 瓦灯说道:“我要尽我所能地做去,我的主人。”<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Who is there to take up my duties? asked the setting sun.<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I shall do what I can, my Master, said the earthen lamp.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 154<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 采着花瓣时,得不到花的美丽。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 155<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 沉默蕴蓄着语声,正如鸟巢拥围着睡鸟。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp;Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 156<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 大的不怕与小的同游。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 居中的却远而避之。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The Great walks with the Small without fear.<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The Middling keeps aloof.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 157<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 夜秘密地把花开放了,却让白日去领受谢词。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 158<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 权势认为牺牲者的痛苦是忘恩负义。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 159<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 当我们以我们的充实为乐时,那末,我们便能很快乐地跟我们的果实分手<br/>了。<br/>&nbsp; When we rejoice in our fulness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 160<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 雨点吻着大地,微语道:“我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回<br/>到你这里来了。”<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, --- We are thy homesick<br/>&nbsp; children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 161<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 蛛网好象要捉露点,却捉住了苍蝇。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The cobweb pretends to catch dewdrops and catches flies.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 162<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 爱情呀,当你手里拿着点亮了的痛苦之灯走来时,我能够看见你的脸,而<br/>且以你为幸福。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,<br/>&nbsp; I can see your face and know you as bliss.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 163<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 萤火对天上的星说道:“学者说你的光明总有一天会消灭的。”<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 天上的星不回答它。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The leaned say that your lights will one day be no more, said the<br/>&nbsp; firefly to the stars.<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The stars made no answer.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 164<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 在黄昏的微光里,有那清晨的鸟儿来到了我的沉默的鸟巢里。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to<br/>&nbsp; the nest of my silence.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 165<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 我听见它们鼓翼之声了。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I hear the voice of their wings.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 166<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 沟洫总喜欢想:河流的存在,是专为它供给水流的。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp;The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 167<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 世界以它的痛苦同我接吻,而要求歌声做报酬。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return<br/>&nbsp; in songs.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 168<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 压迫着我的,到底是我的想要外出的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我<br/>心的门,想要进来呢?<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open,<br/>&nbsp; or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 169<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 思想以他自己的语言喂养它自己而成长起来了。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Thought feeds itself with its own words and grows.<br/><br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 170<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; 我把我心之碗轻轻浸入这沉默之时刻中,它盛满了爱了。<br/>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has<br/>&nbsp; filled with love.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-9 20:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

采着花瓣时,得不到花的美丽。。。。最喜欢这句。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-10 11:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

我在80年代买过多本泰戈尔的散文诗集。包括他获诺贝尔奖的那本宗教诗集。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-11 13:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

其实很有哲理 和和

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-13 15:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 雨荷风 于 2015-10-7 12:10 编辑

同感,哲理很显见。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-13 19:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

恩 好象在中国诗人那里看过 只是那里有病毒 建议大家不要去中国诗人论坛考东西下来

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-6 00:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

童天,这个帖子是复制下来的文字,应该没有病毒吧。如果发现本版面有病毒文件,请及时删除或通知作者重贴。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中诗网 ( 京ICP备:12024093号-1|京公网安备 11010502045403号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:30 , Processed in 0.092548 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.