赵雷词
颜林海译
让我掉下眼泪的 不止昨夜的酒
What lets me weep is more than the last night's wine.
让我依依不舍的 不止你的温柔
What tears me away is more than the tenderness of thine.
余路还要走多久 你攥着我的手
How far still to go? You dragging my hands fonder.
让我感到为难的 是挣扎的自由
What puzzles me is to struggle for freedom harder
分别总是在九月 回忆是思念的愁
Parting is always in sept,memory is a sorrow longer.
深秋嫩绿的垂柳 亲吻着我额头
The deep autumn's green willow kisses my face tender.
在那座阴雨的小城里 我从未忘记你
In that small rainy city,I've never forgot(ten) you.
成都 带不走的 只有你
What I cannot take away is only you,my Chengdu.
和我在成都的街头走一走
Have a walk with me along the streets,here,
直到所有的灯都熄灭了也不停留
till all lights black out without a stop,dear.
你会挽着我的衣袖 我会把手揣进裤兜
You will hold my hands,I'll put mine in pockets,near
走到玉林路的尽头 坐在(走过)小酒馆的门口
to the end of Yulin Road,we sit on a pub's step,there.