本帖最后由 小雪人 于 2018-11-19 15:48 编辑
【英诗汉译】爱伦坡《一场梦中梦》 小雪人 译
A Dream Within a Dream
一场梦中梦
作者:埃德加・爱伦・坡
译者:小雪人
Take this kiss upon the brow!
在额头印下此吻!
And, in parting from you now,
并与你分别,
Thus much let me avow —
借此也足以让我坦言----
You are not wrong, who deem
你的判断没有错
That my days have been a dream;
我的生活是一场梦;
Yet if hope has flown away
然而若希望已流走
In a night, or in a day,
无论夜睌,或白昼,
In a vision, or in none,
在幻觉,或虚无中,
Is it therefore the less gone?
它会流逝地更少一些吗?
All that we see or seem
我们所见或似有所见的全部
Is but a dream within a dream.
只是一场梦中梦。
I stand amid the roar
我伫立在咆哮间
Of a surf-tormented shore,
海浪拍岸,
And I hold within my hand
我用双手捧住
Grains of the golden sand —
金黄色沙粒----
How few! yet how they creep
太少了!它们怎能
Through my fingers to the deep,
从我的指间滑向大海,
While I weep — while I weep!
我只能哭泣 一 我只能哭泣!
O God! Can I not grasp
哦上帝!为什么我不能抓住
Them with a tighter clasp?
攥紧它们?
O God! can I not save
哦上帝!为什么我不能保全
One from the pitiless wave?
一粒免受无情的波浪?
Is all that we see or seem
难道我们所见或似有所见的一切
But a dream within a dream?
仅是一场梦中梦吗?
By Edgar Allan Poe
埃德加・爱伦・坡
2018年11月19日
|