本帖最后由 金沙文字 于 2021-7-10 08:44 编辑
Castile Louise Glück 卡斯提尔 作者:路易斯·格里克(2020年度诺奖诗人) 翻译:金沙文字
Orange blossoms blowing over Castile children begging for coins. 卡斯提尔,橙花盛开。 天真孩儿,一群乞丐。
I met my love under an orange tree or was it an acacia tree or was he not my love? 我与情郎晤树下, 橙花幻作合欢花, 谁说不是他?
I read this, then I dreamed this: can waking take back what happened to me? Bells of San Miguel ringing in the distance, his hair in the shadows blond-white. 细回溯,一梦矣, 梦醒时分怎自己? 听远方, 圣钟响, 碧眼金发放光芒。
I dreamed this, does that mean it didn't happen? Does it have to happen in the world to be real? 我历之梦境, 世间没发生? 必须实际发生才算真?
I dreamed everything, the story became my story: 我游太虚幻境, 幻境即我人生:
He lay beside me, my hand grazed the skin of his shoulder. 我的郎君偎身旁, 酥手轻抚他肩膀。
Mid-day, then early evening: in the distance, the sound of a train. 晌午过,夜幕临, 远方传来火车声。
But it was not the world: in the world, a thing happens finally, absolutely, the mind cannot reverse it. 此景不在人世间, 世间生灭皆必然, 凡人智力不可转。
Castile: nuns walking in pairs through the dark garden. Outside the walls of the Holy Angels children begging for coins. 卡斯提尔: 天使教堂圣庄严, 修女结伴过花园, 墙外乞儿争讨钱。
When I woke I was crying, has that no reality? 一觉醒来长哭叹, 莫非所见皆虚幻!
I met my love under an orange tree: I have forgotten only the facts, not the inference— there were children, somewhere, crying, begging for coins. 我与情郎晤树下, 我所遗忘皆梦花。 绝非主观凭推断—— 乞儿讨钱在哭喊。
I dreamed everything, I gave myself completely and for all time. 我梦我之蝶, 我舍我一切—— 永不歇。
And the train returned us first to Madrid, then to the Basque country. 火车载我往回转, 先回马德里, 再回巴乡里。
注:卡斯提尔:西班牙地名。
---------------------------------------------------------------- 瑞典斯德哥尔摩当地时间10月8日下午1点,瑞典文学院将2020年度诺贝尔文学奖颁给美国诗人露易丝·格丽克,“因为她那毋庸置疑的诗意声音具备朴素的美,让每一个个体的存在都具有普遍性。”
格丽克的诗长于对心理隐微之处的把握。早期作品具有很强的自传性,后来的作品则通过人神对质,以及对神话人物的心理分析,导向人的存在根本问题:爱、死亡、生命、毁灭。
金沙文字 2020.10.10
|