本帖最后由 雨荷风 于 2015-10-7 15:33 编辑
春晓:口水诗一首英译(2010-01-31 13:29:09)
标签:孟浩然 春晓 铁冰译文 杂谈 分类:译笔生花
【这首口水诗早已被解烂翻烂(滥)了,要翻点新意不容易。】
一、原诗:
春晓
孟浩然
春眠不觉晓,
处处闻啼鸟。
夜来风雨声,
花落知多少。
二、铁冰译文(2个):
Spring Dawn
Word by Meng Haoran; Tr. Iceiron 译文大意:
I'm wakened not by dawn of spring, 唤醒我的不是春天的dawn(双关:“清晨”或“来临”),
But by her birds ev'rywhere who sing. 而是她那处处鸣唱的鸟儿。
Rustling all night, the wind and showers 沙沙响了整晚的风雨
Have shaken off how many flowers! 摇落了多少花儿!
Spring Dawn
Word by Meng Haoran; Tr. Iceiron
Ere wakened by the down of spring, 被春天的dawn唤醒之前,
I heard her birds ev'rywhere sing: 我就听到鸟儿处处鸣唱:
"The night wind and rain sound by sound “那声声作响的夜风夜雨
Knew how many flowers fell aground!" 知道地上落了多少花儿!”
附:他人译文
一,网友译文:
【无心剑2007年2月12日译文】
Before I awaken the dawn is there, 我醒来之前,时已清晨,
I can hear birds chirping everywhere. 我能听见处处是鸟鸣。
The wind and rain came last night, 风雨昨夜来,
How many fallen petals in my sight? 多少落地的花瓣被我看见?
【无心剑译于2009年2月14日】
I awake from the sleep in dawn light, 晨光里我从睡中醒来,
Hearing the birds singing all around. 听见四周鸟儿在歌唱。
After the wind and rain of last night, 昨夜风雨后,
How many flowers fell on the ground? 多少花儿落在地上?
【无心剑2009年2月16日译文】
The spring dawn has come I am not aware, 我没发觉春天的清晨已来临,
Till awakened by singing birds everywhere. 直到被处处鸟儿的歌声唤醒。
The wind blew and the rain beat last night, 昨夜风吹雨打,
How many fallen flowers come in my sight? 多少落花被我看见?
【无心剑2010年1月30日译文】
Spring Morning
The spring dawn has come yet I am unaware, 春天的清晨已来临,但我没发觉,
Until awakened by singing birds everywhere. 直到被处处鸟儿的歌声唤醒。
O last night the wind and rain rustled around, 啊,昨夜风雨在四周沙沙作响,
I wonder how many flowers fell on the ground. 我不知道多少花儿落到了地上。
【自娱自乐2009年11月译文】
Unaware of the arrival of this spring morning, (谁?)不知道这个春晨的到来,
Until awake and hear birds in all places sing. 直到醒来听到鸟儿在所有的地方歌唱。
Overnight the sound of storm echoed here, 整夜里风暴的声音在这里回响,
Oh, how many flowers are fallen it's unclear. 啊,多少花儿落了?不清楚。
【自娱自乐2010年1月30日译文】
It's a spring morn yet my sleep's still sound, 这是春日的早晨,但我仍在熟睡,
Until awakened by the birds chirping around. 直到被四周的鸟鸣唤醒。
Last night so noisy when wind and rain call, 昨夜的风雨响得好不嘈杂,
Now how many flowers're fallen no idea at all. 现在有多少花儿落了,(谁?)毫不知情。
【海外逸士译文】
I wake up at the dawn of spring, 我在春晨醒来,
And hear the birds ev'rywhere sing. 并听到鸟儿处处歌唱。
As sounded the wind and rain o'ernight, 因为整夜里风雨作响,
I wonder how many blooms alight. 我想知道有多少花朵飞落。
【?译文】
In drowsy spring I slept until daybreak, 在令人昏昏欲睡的春天里我睡到拂晓,
When the birds cry here and there, I awake. 当鸟儿到处啼叫,我醒了。
Last night I heard a sound of wind and rain. 昨晚我听到一声风雨,
How many blossoms have fallen again? 又落了多少花儿?
二,前人译文
【许渊冲译文】
Spring morning
This morn of spring in bed I’m lying, 这个春晨我躺在床上,
Not to awake till birds are crying. 直到鸟儿鸣叫才醒来。
After one night of wind and showers, 一夜风雨后,
How many are the fallen flowers! 落花有多少?
【W. Bynner与江亢虎译文】
A Spring Morning
I awake light-hearted this morning of spring, 这个春天的早上我愉快地醒来,
Everywhere round me the singing of birds--- 鸟鸣处处包围着我——
But now I remember the night, the storm, 但现在我记得昨夜的风暴,
And I wonder how many blossoms were broken. 不知道有多少花朵被损坏。
【郭著章、傅惠生编译】
The Spring Dawn
Slumbering, I know not the spring dawn is peeping. 沉睡中,我不知道春天的清晨在爬上来,
But everywhere the singing birds are cheeping. 但到处有唱着歌儿的鸟儿在吱吱叫。
Last night I heard the rain dripping and the wind weeping. 昨夜我听见雨滴滴下,风也哭泣,
How many petals were now on the ground sleeping. 现在有多少花瓣在地上睡觉。
【张廷琛、魏博思译文】
Spring Dawn
Oversleeping in spring I missed the dawn; 春天里睡过头的我错过了拂晓,
Now everywhere the cries of birds are heard. 现在能听见处处是鸟鸣。
Tumult of wind and rain had filled the night--- 吵闹的风雨声已填满了一夜,
How many blossoms fell during the storm? 多少花朵在风暴中落下?
【翁显良译文】
One Morning in Spring?
Late! This spring morning as I awake I know. All around me the birds are crying, crying. The storm last night, I sensed its fury. How many, I wonder, are fallen, poor dear flowers!
晚了,这个春晨!我醒来时我知道。四周包围我的鸟儿哭啊,哭啊。昨晚的风暴,我感到它的疯狂。我不知道,落了多少,可怜可爱的花儿!
-----------------------------------------
Well, Iron, you might be right about my first version, yet as for the second one, I beg to differ.
I wonder if you have eyed the first line of the second version which should give sufficient info to its readers regarding who has no idea at all about how many flowers fall...
:P
|