使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 09:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 18# 自娱自乐 的帖子

处境没有那么惨。但当时伶人的社会地位真的很低,戏剧也是不入流的文学体裁。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 09:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 20# rlee 的帖子

oh yeah,  a sad song that can break one's heart.  :-)))
I don't want to say goodbye
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODg2MjMwMzY=.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqp9_ZekVHE

I don?t want to say goodbye
Let the stars shine through
I don?t want to say goodbye
All I want to do is live with you

Just like the light of the morning
After the darkness has gone
The shadow of my love is falling
On a place where the sun always shines
Don?t you know that?s where our hearts both belong?

?Cause I don?t want to say goodbyw
Let the sun shine through
No, I don?t want to say goodbye

Together, our two hearts are strong
Don?t you know that?s where our hearts both belong?

?Cause I don?t want to say goodbyw
Let the stars shine through
No, I don?t want to say goodbye

All I want to do is live with you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 09:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
hehehe, I can see cloud has tried his butts off to turn this forum into a Karaoke...hehehe
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 09:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 23# 云天2010 的帖子

香港的林一峰翻唱过,感觉已经超过原唱。请欣赏。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 10:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
钱兆明先生对Sonnet 17的全部注释如下。

2. were: should be. deserts: merits; 注意deserts与parts同韵(当时er的读音与ar相同,恰如今日之clerk, serjeant).

3. it: i.e. my verses. as: like. tomb: monument; 其读音为[tΛm], 与第一行come押韵。

4. parts: good qualities.

5. write: describe in writing.

6. fresh numbers: lively verses. number (v.): (1) celebrate; (2) enumerate. 注意numbers number 为一对半谐音(assonance).

7. The age to come: The future generations.

8. touches: (1) strokes of the brush, 笔触;(2) traits, features, 姿色。ne'er: never. touched: (1) delineated; (2) reached, 这里touches, touched又是一对半谐音。earthly: human.

9. should: would. papers: writings.

10. scorned: taunted; 嘲笑,奚落。less truth than tongue: less facts than words, 话儿多实情少。

11. true rights: deserved praises. rage: madness; 从古代知道十八世纪,西方常言诗人灵感是一种疯狂,所谓a fine frenzy, an enthusiam (神附于体)。

12. stretched meter: poetic overcolouring, 诗体的虚饰夸张。antique: old, bygone.

13. that time: then

14. live twice: live a double life. it: i.e. your child. rhyme: verse.

RLEE: 14. double life(兼有善恶)双重(人格和身份的)生活。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 10:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
rlee, 这些我们都可能找得到的,我们所感兴趣的是你自个的东东。你说你喜欢老沙的东西,那肯定对其作品的研究不是一天二天了吧?把你自己的东西拿出来吧。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 10:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
DR. ZHAOMING QIAN
Chancellor's Research Professor
Ph.D., Tulane, 1991
Zhaoming Qian’s teaching and research interests focus on American modernism, interart relations, East-West comparative poetics, and Asian American literature. While he has taught and written about English and Irish writers (from Shakespeare to Joyce), his recent work has addressed the interconnection between American modernism and the Orient.
Dr. Qian joined the UNO English faculty in 1991. During his years at UNO, he has published five books, including Orientalism and Modernism: The Legacy of China in Pound and Williams (1995) and The Modernist Response to Chinese Art: Pound, Moore, Stevens  (2003), which helped inspire the 1996 Yale conference on "Modernism and the Orient" and the 2004 Cambridge conference on "Orientalism and Modernism, " respectively.  His most recent book titled Ezra Pound's Chinese Friends  (2008) makes available for the first time the forgotten stories of Pound and his Chinese peers.  His current project is on intercultural collaboration and globalization.
Dr. Qian is Y. C. Tang Chair Professor and founding Director of the Center for Modernist Studies at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China, where he lectures and engages in collaborative projects for two months each summer.  He was honored as a Yale Beinecke Fellow in 1992, National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow in 1998, Convenor of the Ezra Pound International Conference in Beijing in 1999, Franklin Research Fellow of the American Philosophical Society in 2003, UNO Research Professor in 2004, Yale Comparative Literature Fellow in 2005, and UNO Chancellor's Research Professor in 2009. Other honors given him include a Tulane Richard Perrill Adams prize (1990), three UNO research awards (1993, 1995, 1996), and lecture invitations from Yale (1996), Salamanca (2000), Fudan (2003), Cambridge (2004), and Beijing Institute of Technology (2008).
Dr. Qian has offered graduate seminars on American modernism (Pound-Williams-H.D., Stevens-Moore, Pound-Eliot, Stevens-Eliot-Frost, Lowell-Bishop) and the use of European and Asian art in American poetry.  He regularly teaches undergraduate courses in American literature 1865-present, American modernism, early 20th century poetry, contemporary poetry, Asian American literature, and Asian literature (masterpieces of India, China, and Japan).  Among the new courses he has designed are Poetry across Cultures, American Writers at Home, and Transpacific Literature.
Selected Publications:
Ezra Pound's Chinese Friends   (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2008).
Annotated Shakespeare: The Poems (Beijing: Commercial Press, 2007).
The Modernist Response to Chinese Art: Pound, Moore, Stevens
(Charlottesville: University of Virginia Press, 2003).
Ezra Pound and China (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 2003).
Orientalism and Modernism: The Legacy of China in Pound and Williams (Durham: Duke University Press, 1995). Annotated Shakespeare: The Sonnets (Beijing: Commercial Press, 1990; 2nd printing 1995; 3rd printing 1999).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 10:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
上文提到钱兆明先生注释的两本书《十四行诗集》和《长短诗集》。裘克安先生逝世了,现在注释丛书只出了32本,剩下的不知道何时能完成。每虑及此,不禁黯然。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-9 10:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 rlee 于 2010-2-9 10:20:00 发表
上文提到钱兆明先生注释的两本书《十四行诗集》和《长短诗集》。裘克安先生逝世了,现在注释丛书只出了32本,剩下的不知道何时能完成。每虑及此,不禁黯然。

Well, it is your turn to carry it on, yes or no? I think 'yes' have it, hehehe

Ok, we look forward to it!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中诗网 ( 京ICP备:12024093号-1|京公网安备 11010502045403号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 16:48 , Processed in 0.078711 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.