本帖最后由 雨荷风 于 2015-10-8 00:26 编辑
On Mother's Day 母亲节颂
Oh, Mother, who gave me birth, 噢,妈妈,你生育了我
Despite her own pain! 尽管你忍受了痛苦
Oh, Mother, who gave me life, 噢,妈妈,你给了我生命
At the risk of her own! 冒着自己生命的危险
I didn't remember 我没有忘记
I grew on Mother's milk; 我吃着妈妈的乳汁成长
But I did remember 我记得
Mother lulled me to sleep 妈妈轻哼着歌催眠我入睡
Long night after long night; 一夜又一夜
And I did remember 我记得
Mother told me all the tales 妈妈给我讲的故事
That every child listens 是每个孩子都会聆听的
Interested and attentive. 有趣而吸引人
Once I was taken seriously ill, 一次我得了重病
Mother sat by my bedside 妈妈坐在我床边
All day long and all night long 整日整夜
Till I was recovered, 直到我康复
Till Mother fell sick. 直到妈妈病倒
And I did remember 我记得
Once I burned the tip of my tongue, 一次我烫了舌头
When I took a sip of the hot soup. 当我喝热汤时
Mother blew her cool breath 妈妈轻轻地吹
On the tip of my little tongue 在我的舌尖上
Till it no longer burned. 直到它不再烫痛了
Oh, Mother, I love Mother, 噢,妈妈,我爱妈妈
Because of the love of Mother. 因为妈妈的爱.
I may forget all the things 我可以忘却所有
That I learned at school; 我在学校学习的东西
I may forget all the wrongs done to me, 我可以忘却所有做的错事
I may forget all the pains in life; 可以忘却生活中的烦恼
But I will never forget 但我不会忘记
The love of Mother 妈妈的爱
So profound and true, 那么深邃、真实
So sacred and pure! 那么崇高、圣洁
|