To Nightingale 咏夜莺
Oh my little nightingale, sing no more, please!噢,我的小夜莺,请不要再歌唱
Your song, sweet as it is, disturbs my peace.你的歌声虽如此可爱,却扰乱了我的平静
You are no comforter in my sorrow,你不是我悲伤时的慰藉者
With my eyes sunken and my cheeks hollow.当我我眼窝深陷、面颊的凹进时
Sing, my dear nightingale, oh, sing again, 歌唱吧,我亲爱的夜莺,噢,再次歌唱吧
For I feel more lonely without your strain;因为没有你的歌声,我会感到更加孤独
And still no peace of mind in night's quietude,而且在静寂的夜里仍没有内心的宁静,
And no rest and sleep in single solitude.在孤独地静夜里,仍不能安定和睡眠
Why I feel so chilly in summer's night?为何我在夏日的夜晚感到寒冷?
There's no fire to warm my heart and no light.因为没有光和光去温暖我的心
Oh, garrulous warbler, can you tell me,噢,饶舌的莺儿,你能告诉我吗:
Where the darling flame of my heart to be?我心中课前的爱人在哪里?
Fly, oh, fly high and low, my songster dear!飞吧,噢,上下飞翔吧,我可爱地歌唱家
Fly to seek for me my love far and near,飞吧,到远近四处去找寻我的爱人
And bring me my sweet damsel of noble mind,尔后,带给我可爱又圣洁的少女
With strong love and firm character combined!有着强烈的爱和坚贞的品质 |