【铁冰】译友无心剑兄古风一首英译
一、原作
酒痴
心随太白舞,遥闻风入松。
素月冷千山,美酒醉长空。
诗仙壮思飞,酒痴豪气冲。
清波弄扁舟,何须辨西东。
二、铁冰译文(剑兄诗作原来标题为“醉长空”) 英译文大意
Drunk with the boundless sky 与无垠的天空同醉
My heart's dancing with the rhymes of "Poet Divine"; 我的心正合着“诗仙”的韵律起舞,
Afar, I hear the wind scrape on the tops of pine. 远远地,我听见风从松树的冠部掠过。
Thousands of green mountains are chilled by the moonshine; 青山万千被月光浸凉,
Drunk, I see the boundless sky dissolve in sweet wine. 喝醉的我看见无垠的天空融入了美酒。
The poetic furors in ancient days should fly 古代诗人狂热激情飞翔的情景,
As the lofty spirit of mine now rising high. 应该就像现在我的豪气那样高升入云。
Alas! by clear waves carefree my boat is caressed, 啊!无忧无虑的清波抚弄着我的船儿,
I would like to forget where I am, east or west. 我愿忘记自己身在何方、在东或在西。
(2008年4月12日译)
三、作者自译版本一: 英译文大意(铁冰添加)
Boundless Sky Gets Drunk 无垠的天空醉了
With Li Bai's poems my heart dances to height, 我的心随着李白的诗起舞到高处,
Afar I hear wind blow through waves of pine. 从远处我听见风吹过松涛。
Thousands of hills are chilled by the moonlight, 成千上万的山被月光浸凉,
The boundless sky gets drunk in good wine. 无垠的天空沉醉在好酒里。
Divine Poet's magnificent thoughts are in flight, 诗仙那壮丽的思想在飞,
Wine Maniac's heroic spirit soars with shine. 酒癖的英雄气概闪着光彩在翱翔。
Clear waves make my fishing boat left and right, 清波使我的渔船忽左忽右,
No matter west or east, I will always feel fine. 不管身处东西,我将永远感觉很棒。
译于2008年4月12日。
四、作者自译版本二: 英译文大意(铁冰添加)
Wine Maniac 酒癖
With Tai Bai my heart dances in thrills, 我的心随着李白兴奋地起舞,
Afar I hear the wind blow into the pines. 远远地我听见风吹入松树。
The bright moon chills thousands of hills, 明月使千山变冷,
The vast sky gets drunk in good wines. 广阔的天空沉醉在美酒中。
Poetry Immortal's aspiration is in flight, 诗仙的壮志在飞扬,
Wine Maniac's heroism soars with flare. 酒癖的英雄气概闪着光芒在翱翔。
Clear waves rock my boat left and right, 清波左右摇晃着我的船儿,
Towards east or west, I would not care. 它往东还是往西,我并不在乎。
译于2009年11月5日。 |